Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
i have some pictures to post for the smiles, but i'm at my mom's house and so i can't download them right now. i'll try to post them soon.
1. jonathan found another job. the only drawback right now is that it doesn't start until july 14th. and he'll need something part time to go along with it anyway. so we're very thankful for a job provided, and continuing to pray for guidance and another job.
2. a visit with my gram and gramps in frankenmuth. i took jonathan up there to apply for a job (not the one he just got) so we stopped in to see my grandparents. we all really enjoyed our time visiting on the front porch. my gram is the one leila is named for, so we got a picture of great gram leila and little leila.
3. story time with daddy. the other night the girls (liberty & leila) curled up with daddy on the couch for some story reading. love it!
4. sunglasses. while jonathan was away in florida liberty begged him to buy her some dora sunglasses from florida. of course he did and liberty just loves them. and looks adorable in them, too!
5. the sweet sleeping faces of babies. there's a precious pic of nadia sleeping that i will post when i can!
6. nadia's smiles. she's such a happy baby, especially now that she's grown out of her colic. she smiles a ton. and she's quite the little wiggle worm these days, too. i think she'll keep us on our toes!
7. these days leila is obsessed with getting "rides" on our legs when we are sitting down. recently i caught liberty trying to get leila a "ride" on her legs. so precious! i love the days when they are actually getting along well!
8. my 3 girls. i adore them. they sure can drive this mama crazy at times, but i love them dearly! again, i have a cute picture to go with this.9. a Bible study in the books of Daniel and Revelation. it's been very interesting and eye-opening. we're learning so much and enjoying the fellowship, too.
10. the book, "to train up a child." i've only just begun to read it, but it's already transforming the way we think and deal with our children. it's been a blessing!
oh yes...a question. in having 3 kids in 3 years i've lost a lot of hair, and the hair loss is just continuing. if anyone has any advice on how to curb it and bring it back, i'd love to hear it! i'm trying to make sure i incorporate enough protein in my diet, but other than that i'm not sure what to do. thanks!
Friday, June 12, 2009
here are a couple photos of my ring sling and mei tai in use. i only have one shot of the mei tai on the computer right now, so it'll have to do :).
Thursday, June 11, 2009
2. liberty's reaction to daddy being home has been so sweet. she's been loving on home and telling him she's missed him and my favorite is when she says, "daddy, i glad are you home." and she has said it just like that several times. so sweet!
3. possible job prospects in the area for jonathan.
4. our short trip up to frankenmuth to walk around when jonathan applied for a job today. that town is so fun! liberty was really into seeing the river. she didn't want to leave the water.
5. yard sales. oh how i love them! i've found some great deals already and it's just the beginning of yard sale season. we've got quite the start on liberty's winter wardrobe, which is great. another plus to yard sales...spending time with my mom and sister, who love yard sales as well!
6. making progress on my current knitting project. i started knitting a pair of socks for jonathan near the end of my pregnancy with nadia...it sure is taking a long time for me to finish them! :)
7. burn notice. does anyone else love this show? we sure do and are really enjoying the new season!
8. spending the day with angela on sunday celebrating her graduation to receive her masters in education. congrats, angela! we had a great time! (the little girl holding nadia is angela's niece, mackenzie)
9. learning and growth and God's faithfulness.
10. the weather and being able to spend lots of time outside with the kids!
11. support. we're so thankful for all the support from our family and friends!
12. my ring sling. i'm finally getting the hang of using it and it seems nadia is enjoying it better than the mei tai right now because she can see everything around her better (although she does enjoy napping in the mei tai still).
13. nadia is 4 months now. she's such a joy. she's almost 13 pounds now and such a happy little girl. i can't believe how fast she is growing!
14. sweet sisters. i love my three little girls more than words could ever express! aren't they adorable?!
and a few more pics just for fun...