***i did actually write this up on tuesday, but my computer has been acting up so it's only now getting posted! and i just realized i only have 4 pictures to post...guess i've been too busy enjoying my family to get out the camera, ha!
1. my husband. seriously. i cannot imagine the stress he feels right now trying to provide for our family in a crazy economy. i love him, and i'm so proud of him and how hard he works for us. i'm so thankful he never gives up. i love him!
2. liberty's silliness. she makes me laugh every day with the things she does and says. she is quite the character these days.
3. story time with gree. so sweet.
4. girls night. a night away with other mom's where my hubby puts the girls to bed and i have fun for a few hours...what more could a mama ask for?!
5. a job for jonathan. it's 30-40hrs a week, but it's a start. thanks for your prayers! he's looking for something else to work along with this job, and hopefully we'll be able to get our own place again in the near future.
6. a very active nadia. it's so exciting to feel her move around so much in my belly...but it does make me nervous for when she's born and becomes mobile. i believe we have another liberty on our hands! ;)
7. leila walking more and more. she still crawls quite a bit, but every time we turn around she's walking across the room to something...and getting faster to boot! so much fun!
8. liberty's growing interest in the potty. she wants to sit on it several times a day, and i always take her. she has yet to actually pee or poo on the potty, though. i'm hoping she'll be potty trained (or mostly so) by the time nadia comes.
9. saving pictures from our computer onto discs. this may not sound like much, but i am WAYYYY behind. this will ensure more safety for our pictures and clear up space on the computer.
10. pumpkin spice tea (YUM!) and a good book. has anyone else tried this tea? it is sooooo good! and of course i'm always up for a good read!