it's tuesday yet again...and the tuesday after christmas, too. i have tons of pictures to post, just to warn you!!
1. gifts from poppo and memaw in michigan. the girls are especially fond of the dollhouse, an airplane toy, the memory game and the shapes toy. thank you poppo and memaw!!!
2. the girls really seemed to enjoy the dolls and blankets i made for them...although somehow liberty's doll came up missing on christmas day, much to our chagrin! seriously, it's driving me nuts and liberty keeps asking me for it on and off.
3. packages in the mail from my gram.
4. the beautiful, sweet sweaters my gram knit for the girls that came in the above mentioned package. there was even one for nadia.
5. these stockings for my 3 girls also made by my gram. so fun!! thanks again for the goodies, gram!!
6. liberty's current favorite book. it's so cute! we have read this one over and over since she got it for christmas.
8. daddy and libbs watching "the polar express" together (or as libbs calls it, "the train movie"). they both love trains.
9. sunshine. after days of gray skies and lots of rain, i'm loving the sun shining through the windows today!
10. a gift certificate for a haircut (thanks to jonathan's parents!!). i can't wait to use this...it's been over a year since i've had my hair cut (yes, i did say a year!).
and a few extra pictures from christmas with the whole family...