1. jonathan is HOME!!! definitely my favorite smile :)
2. liberty's reaction to daddy being home has been so sweet. she's been loving on home and telling him she's missed him and my favorite is when she says, "daddy, i glad are you home." and she has said it just like that several times. so sweet!
3. possible job prospects in the area for jonathan.
4. our short trip up to frankenmuth to walk around when jonathan applied for a job today. that town is so fun! liberty was really into seeing the river. she didn't want to leave the water.
5. yard sales. oh how i love them! i've found some great deals already and it's just the beginning of yard sale season. we've got quite the start on liberty's winter wardrobe, which is great. another plus to yard sales...spending time with my mom and sister, who love yard sales as well!
6. making progress on my current knitting project. i started knitting a pair of socks for jonathan near the end of my pregnancy with nadia...it sure is taking a long time for me to finish them! :)
7. burn notice. does anyone else love this show? we sure do and are really enjoying the new season!
8. spending the day with angela on sunday celebrating her graduation to receive her masters in education. congrats, angela! we had a great time! (the little girl holding nadia is angela's niece, mackenzie)
9. learning and growth and God's faithfulness.
10. the weather and being able to spend lots of time outside with the kids!
11. support. we're so thankful for all the support from our family and friends!
12. my ring sling. i'm finally getting the hang of using it and it seems nadia is enjoying it better than the mei tai right now because she can see everything around her better (although she does enjoy napping in the mei tai still).
13. nadia is 4 months now. she's such a joy. she's almost 13 pounds now and such a happy little girl. i can't believe how fast she is growing!
14. sweet sisters. i love my three little girls more than words could ever express! aren't they adorable?!
and a few more pics just for fun...
2 days ago