here i am late again. i thought i better get this posted before i get too far behind. not a lot of pictures of liberty this week...a few times she told me not to take her picture. what's up with that?! anywho...it was a good week.
1. nadia is starting to stand on her own for at least 30 or more seconds. she'll get to playing with a toy (or in the case of one of these pictures, memaw's dog), and just let go of what she's using to stand. i can't believe how fast it is happening. i tried to get some good shots for photographic evidence...these were the best i could get.
2. a mops harvest party/playdate. it was fun hanging out with all the mamas and kiddos eating yummy food and doing crafts with the kids. we have a very small mops group...about 6 of us usually.
3. pumpkin cookies. i found this recipe and the girls and i made them for our mops party. they are delicious!!
4. while at the mops party i was looking around to check on my 3 girls and found leila under this kitchen cart "nursing" her baby doll. so cute! i love how maternal little girls are...especially knowing God made them to be just that way at such a young age.
5. another leila smile...this girl loves to dress up! and i love that in the first picture she is wearing a boot that was her daddy's when he was a little boy. and in the second pic she is wearing mama's shoes...way too big, but so much fun.
6. a smiley nadia.
7. this baby picture my mom found of me. she is always going on about how much nadia looks like me (especially certain facial expressions). she says sometimes she wants to call nadia "rebecca" instead. i couldn't find a good squinty faced photo of nadia to compare, so this will have to do.
8. this pic of leila and i that she begged me to take.
9. baby legwarmers. i've seen these online quite a bit and finally whipped some up for nadia. i think they are so cute and her legs stay warm when i put dresses on her.
10. a pic of libbs because i just can't leave her out.
11. and last, but certainly not least...a girls overnighter. some of my dear college friends and i got together for a night. there were 6 of us that were able to make it. we spent some time walking around frankenmuth, ate at the bavarian inn, enjoyed the hotel's hot tub, and walked around the birch run outlets. all in all, it was a wonderful time! i miss those ladies!