Tuesday, July 13, 2010

an afternoon of libbs and knitting

while leila and nadia were napping, liberty begged to play outside…and for me to come out, too.  so i threw a sheet on the ground and enjoyed some time with my oldest daughter.  and i got to knit…bonus!  i took a few pics…liberty took a few pics…and here’s what we got:

002

miss libbs enjoying a freeze pop

003

can you believe how big she is getting??

004

libbs took this one…sun was in my eyes big time, hence the weird face

005

love this one of libbs and i

006

libbs took this…i like how it turned out

007

my knitting project

008

libbs took this, too

3 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Looks like a fun afternoon! And I like that pic too of you looking down. Very artistic!

Amanda said...

love it! isn't it a blessing to share sweet moments with just one of your girls at a time (and i love that it can involve the simplest of things!). so glad to catch a glimpse of your days. love you friend...really, really do! hey, can you fb message me your most recent address pretty please...i forgot to ask last night when we were chatting!

Unknown said...

Sweet mommy and daughter time! Great pictures too!