Thursday, July 28, 2011

I’m thankful for…

…sunny days

…friends

…playing at the park

…my girls

…visiting a new baby

…music in the park

…God’s incredible, indescribable love

…my house

…how random liberty is when she talks…keeps things interesting!

…leila’s love of all things domestic

…nadia’s big, bright smile

…hugs from my husband

…a good visit to michigan

…being home again

…mountains all around us

…a deck in my back yard

…yarn, knitting needles, knitting

…God’s timing

…good memories of my daddio

…water

…family

…girls who played hard today

…love

…laughter

…a quiet night

…sleeping in my own bed

…God’s Word

…and so much more…what about you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father's never ending grace. Laughter with Jeremy, little sweet notes from Jackson, songs from Ryleigh, smooches from Gavin, love from friends, closeness of family and an loving church body. <3

Anonymous said...

So glad you're home safe! XO