yesterday morning i woke up and knew it was tuesday and that i needed to blog. i even wrote down my smiles on a piece of paper and downloaded my new pictures. the next thing i knew, i was going to bed and realized i still hadn't posted my smiles. oops! so here i am on wednesday with my smiles and LOTS of pictures.
1. thanksgiving. we had a fun time hanging out at jonathan's sister sarah's house and eating yummy food.
2. packages in the mail. always a fun thing. we received two packages from my mom this week with random goodies plus late bday gifts for leila from her and my sister.
3. a family day. on jonathan's day off monday we spent the day together with just the 4 of us. we took the girls to the park, had lunch, rented a movie and just chilled at home together. it was a really nice day.
4. beach time. last week we took the girls to the beach. liberty loves to play in the sand. and she's still scared of the water. we're hoping for another nice day soon to go again.
5. the reason for the above smile is because i wanted to get a one year picture of leila. we came out with two that we love. what do you think?
6. a scrap piece of fabric + a silly family = lots of laughter.
7. making more headway on christmas gifts. i finished another knitted gift this week and got a great start on another. i also cut all the squares for liberty's rag quilt and started sewing some of them (we choose the ladybug fabric b/c "ladybug" is what jonathan calls liberty). i'm feeling like MAYBE i will be able to finish before christmas. i still have quite a bit to do, though. a rag quilt for leila, black apple dolls for the girls, and 5 more niece/nephew gifts. hmm...
8. 31 weeks of pregnancy and counting...
9. this picture of liberty. she decided she wanted to pick out her own clothes and dress herself. interesting combination, eh? she was so proud of herself!
10. braids. the other day liberty actually let me put a couple braids in her hair. she looked sooooooo adorable, too bad she only kept them in for about 15 minutes :(.
11. and one more smile for good measure. yesterday leila started saying "woof" when asked what a dog says. it's the cutest thing!!
and a couple extra pics for good measure...i'm not sure why libbs looks so frightened in the 2nd picture, but i thought it was a funny face.