1. finally finding my camera dock/charger (i found it at my dad's house). hooray! i can finally take pictures again! and just for fun i took these pictures of the girls...aren't they beautiful?!
2. homemade baby food. yum. actually, nadia seems to eat it much better than the store bought stuff. the food in this particular picture is squash fresh from the garden (a friend's garden).
3. finishing a knitted hat for nadia for the coming winter. it's a tad big on her, but doesn't she look cute in it? i love this hat pattern.
4. starting a new knitting project. this one makes me smile because i finally found the courage to try cable knitting, which i always thought would be so complicated. however, i've been pleasantly surprised with how easy it's been.
5. this picture of leila and i sleeping on the couch (definitely not the best picture of me...but leila's cute!). jonathan snuck this picture the other morning. leila has been having trouble sleeping lately (teething, i think) and on this particular morning she woke up at 5:30am so i decided to just lay on the couch with her. gotta' enjoy all the snuggle time i can before they grow up and don't want it anymore!
6. nadia is 7 months now. crazy, eh?! and she's so so active. she crawls around everywhere and is into everything. and she pulls herself up on things. it just blows my mind how fast she is doing everything. i keep telling her to slow down, but she just doesn't listen. she's a mama's girl for sure right now...not going to complain about that :).
7. the start of a new football season. so much fun to watch football with my hubby. he LOVES football...and now that the new season has started he's like a kid in a candy store. i love him! so of course we kicked off the season with some yummy sub sandwiches.
8. this cute little knitted outfit. my gram knit it as a snow suit for my mom's baby doll when she was a little girl. there's actually a picture of me as a baby wearing the outfit floating around somewhere. my mom recently found the outfit so of course i had to put it on nadia and take some pictures (and she's sitting in the rocking chair that was mine when i was a little girl!). isn't it fun?! and can you imagine knitting (or even sewing) clothes for your kids' dolls?! i have a hard time finding time to craft at all right now, let alone make things for my girls' dolls! i love it!
9. memaw and nadia