1. a trip to the park to enjoy the nice weather while it lasts.
2. a couple of new recipes i tried recently that were oh so yummy. spaghetti squash primavera (pictured) and manicotti w/ eggplant sauce (sorry, no picture). they are both definitely recipes we will use again!
3. a snack and movie night for the girls. i do this once in a while when jonathan has to work closing. the girls love it and it's a good way to wind down before bed.
4. our sweet baby girl who is growing oh so fast! i had to capture pictures of her sweet little hands and feet.
5. nadia and leila playing together...which they do so well! this picture makes me laugh.
6. these three faces. liberty sleeping. leila looking more like her daddy. and nadia how she looks when she is discovering or pondering things.
7. leila's crazy sense of fashion. she's always trying to dress herself and comes up with some crazy combinations.
8. a bonfire. it was fun to enjoy the evening outside and let the kids play while we had a little bonfire. too bad i forgot to get stuff for s'mores! we had to put nadia in the exersaucer because she was making a fast beeline for the fire!!
9. the $2 michigan cheerleader outfit i got at a yard sale for liberty 2 years ago has now been passed on to leila. GO BLUE!
10. a leg ride and donuts from poppo. for these girls, this combination is perfect!