Happy weekend, everyone! I've decided to attempt to blog at least once a week. I think it will be a good way to remind myself of the blessings in my life, big or small. So...here it goes...
1. Earlier today when I was at the computer checking my mail, Liberty came up beside and put her hands on my leg and said "yah you" (love you). It just melts my heart every time I hear those words come out of her mouth. Those words are especially dear to me on those days when my patience is thin and Liberty is so persistent in doing everything she's not supposed to do!
2. Today my dad stopped by to visit for a bit. Liberty LOVES her Poppo and he is so great with the girls. I was just sitting there watching as he read them a book...I'm just so thankful for family. I am proud of my parents...they have become wonderful grandparents! Jonathan's parents are awesome grandparents as well. I am so happy my girls have Poppo, Memaw, and Poppy & Gree in their lives. I know my children will be better people because of the love their grandparents show them.
3. I am so thankful for my husband. I don't know what I would do without him. He is so good to me and he is such a wonderful Daddy to our girls. He's also a very hard worker. Even though he has been out of work for months, he's still been working hard to get a job. Every day he is online scouring different sites and newspapers for jobs he can apply to. He's always sending his resume somewhere. I'm so proud of him and I love him more than words can say. I'm thankful for the time he's had at home with the girls and I, even if it has meant having no money. And I'm thankful for all the help he is with the girls and around the house. I couldn't ask for a better husband than Jonathan. I LOVE YOU!
5. Today we discovered that Liberty can count to four if you start her by saying "one." She is so proud of herself...and we are so proud of her! I cannot believe how much she is learning every day. It's amazing!
6. Leila...she is such a great baby! These days she loves to sit up and look around...especially when she is being held. She's so smiley and happy. She has been teething a bit, so she's been fussy at times and is a major drool machine!
7. Some people may say I'm crazy, but I LOVE the snow! It's so beautiful and pure and amazing. It is a beautiful reminder of what God has done in my life...taken away my sins and made me white (pure) as snow.
I suppose I will end there, but there are definitely many more smiles and blessings in my week. I do want to add a few more pictures just for fun...
Silly Cousins - Daniel & Liberty
I HAD to try putting a bow in her hair!
My sweet, beautiful girls!