Sunday, January 27, 2008

Leila's First Cereal

034Leila had her first feeding of cereal tonight.  It 035was exciting and sad at the same time.  I can't believe she's almost 4 months old already!  For the past week or so she has been waking up a time or two at night to eat, so I figured036 it was time to give her something a little more filling.  She did great.  She made a funny face with every bite, but she ate it all.  037We thought Liberty would like to help feed Leila (she tries to feed her with baby doll spoons all the time), but Liberty was much more interested in feeding herself!   

 

Yesterday we went to Frankenmuth's Snowfest to check out all the snow sculptures.  They were really neat, but it was freezing cold!  My feet were numb and sore by the time we were done.  I thought I'd share a few pictures from our time there.

005 013 014

No comments: