This week has flown by! I was surprised to realize yesterday that it was Friday!
1. Our income tax return! It came at a great time, and while we aren't able to use it as we had planned because Jonathan's not working full time, it was definitely a blessing. We were able to keep up on our bills and even completely pay off a couple of nagging bills! What a great feeling!
2. Great deals on new shoes! I got a cute new pair of tennis shoes from Steve & Barry's (for those of you who haven't heard of this store, everything there is $10 or less and it's nice stuff...there are even celebrities who make clothing/shoe lines for the store). I also found the cutest little cowgirl boots for Liberty on clearance at Sears. I think I'm more excited about Liberty's shoes than my own! :) And Libbs likes her new boots so much she would not take them off at nap time today!
3. MOPS playdate. I always enjoy getting together with the ladies from MOPS. It's nice to let the kids play while us moms visit and snack on goodies.
4. A haircut! I have been needing/wanting a haircut for months now and I finally got one. I feel much better! I also got some tips on how to help out my ever thinning hair. I'm going to try one of the shampoos out, so wish me luck!
5. Right now I am so excited that my sister will be having her baby soon. Her due date is just around the corner and she's measuring 40+ weeks. I cannot wait to hold my brand new nephew! It is extra exciting because with her first baby we were living in California and I wasn't able to meet my nephew until he was 10 months old.
6. A yummy catfish dinner cooked by my hubby tonight.
7. Getting better sleep this week. For a while Liberty kept waking up crying once or twice a night and had a hard time going back to sleep...and then with Leila waking up once a night to eat (growth spurt?!), we just weren't getting a lot of sleep at night (at least I wasn't). Liberty is finally sleeping good again and that is making a huge difference! Yea for sleep!
8. Craft shopping tomorrow! I finally have a little money to get some things for projects I have been wanting to work on. I can't wait to get crafting (knitting, sewing, etc..)!
9. My supportive hubby. With some personal stuff going on I know that I have been somewhat cranky, and I just want to say I am very thankful for my hubby's comforting arms and listening ear. I love him!
10. Finally being able to mail out our Christmas gifts to our nieces & nephews in Cali, and to Jonathan's parents. I cannot wait for them to receive their gifts in the near future! (I'll post pics after they've received the gifts)