1. A good OB appointment this morning. all of my blood work came back great! nadia's heartbeat was in the 140's, and i'm not sure what i measured. the due date is staying at february 2, 2009. it's good to see the same doctor we had with liberty. i like her a lot!
2. last week we visited with our old neighbor lillian. she's this sweet older lady we loved living next to back when we had liberty. she was so excited to see us and the girls.
3. a visit with jonathan's mamaw.
4. leila's birthday, of course! it was a fun day. those pictures can be seen in the previous post.
5. this sweet sweater for leila. leila ended up being born on my best friend's mom's friend's birthday (got that?), and the lady was so happy about it she crocheted this sweater for leila. coincidentally, leila was born the day after my best friend angela's birthday (much to her chagrin!).
6. the girls were a bit sick this week and i am so glad they are feeling all better now! now if only we could get leila to sleep better at night...
7. my little couch buddies. i think the picture says it all :)
9. playdates. so glad i'm able to go to some of these now. it's great for the girls, and it's great for this mama!!
10. a girls night at denny's. last thursday us mama's spent a few hours at denny's after the kids were in bed. it was nice to get away for a bit and have some fun. there was lots of laughter going on there for sure!