1. nadia rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first (and only, so far) time over the weekend.
2. a late easter dinner with jonathan's family. sunshine, good food, family, hunting easter eggs, and lots of time outside!
3. our move...so excited!
4. sunny, warm weather. i'm loving it!
5. making progress packing. i've gotten lots of boxes packed already. how is it that we don't own a lot, and yet it takes forever to pack it all?!
6. crockpots. oh how i love a good crockpot recipe. makes for an easy dinner and a yummy aroma throughout the house all day.
7. playdates. the girls love playing with their little friends. and the mamas love chatting while the kiddies play.
8. punching balloons...equals hours of entertainment!
9. getting a little crafting done...and i do mean little. but i'm happy to get in any craft time when i can!
10. today i asked liberty what she wanted for lunch. she said a sandwich. i was thinking more along the lines of homemade mac & cheese, so i asked if she wanted that...she said, "no, that's too messy. let's have a sandwich." this girl is so funny!
2 days ago