somehow tuesday just got away from me. i think it was because tuesday and wednesday were hard days with the girls (the older girls, that is). let me share just one story to give you a hint of how the last couple days have gone... yesterday i was attempting to post my smiles when i heard the girls' voices...not coming from their bedroom, but the bathroom. i walk in there and they are in the bathtub (fully clothed, mind you) with shampoo EVERYWHERE. they were covered head to toe in shampoo, the bathtub was covered in shampoo...you get the picture, right? and that was just one incident. libbs has been extra naughty and sassy, and leila has been extra clingy and whiny. oh my! needless to say, i definitely needed to find some smiles in the midst of the chaos. :)
1. our stroller finally made it...but we haven't been able to go walking because we've been either busy or it's rainy. but i'm happy with it and the girls enjoy playing with it :).
2. leila said her first sentence this week. i asked her where her sippy cup was, and she said, "i don't know." i was so shocked.
3. "the shop around the corner." does anyone else love this movie?! i don't think you can go wrong with james stewart. :)
4. baby carriers. i've mentioned this one before, but can i say again that my carrier is a life saver?! it soothes and comforts nadia, it keeps her safe from little hands that think nadia is a doll, it keeps my hands free...it's a beautiful thing! i may even attempt to sew my own mei tai in the near future.
5. nadia's smiles. oh how i love them. and she's smiling at me so so much these days. i adore her and her precious smiles!
6. gripe water. it seems the gas drops haven't been working as well for nadia (she's a bit colicky), so someone suggested i try gripe water. it works great and makes for a happy nadia.
7. liberty's hugs.
8. leila's kisses.
9. liberty is getting the hang of actually counting things. she's been able to count to 20 for a while, but not really count things. she can most of the time count up to 10 things. and she's really loving counting EVERYthing.
10. dinner with jonathan's granny and uncle g. they invited us over for spaghetti last night and we had a good time visiting. libbs and leila love going over there...they can get away with just about anything and they sure love their great granny and uncle g.
11. and one more for good measure...my wonderful hubby. with my crazy i wanna pull my hair out days i have been a bit snappy with jonathan. thanks for putting up with me, love! i love you!
4 hours ago