2. Our sleeping beauty. Let me tell you, Leila can fall asleep just about anywhere! This week she has fallen asleep on the floor several times while playing. If you leave her alone, she'll sleep there for an hour or two!
4. Daddy's little helper. Jonathan was doing the dishes the other night and Liberty decided to pull up a chair and "help." She made more of a mess than anything, but she sure had fun "helping" her Daddy! In the second photo, she was saying "picture" as I took the picture.
5. A good check up for me this week.
6. Lunch with my dad this week.
7. Getting quite a bit done on Liberty's bear this week. I'm sure I can get it done in time for her birthday (which, by the way, is a mere 2 1/2 weeks away!).
8. My Gram & Gramps are back from Arizona (where they were for the winter) safely. I can't wait to go up to Frankenmuth for a visit with them!
9. Starting the "Redemption" series by Karen Kingsbury. I've been wanting to read these books for a long time, so I'm super excited Jonathan's parents sent them to me for my birthday...THANKS AGAIN!
10. Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
11. Leila is feeling better. Last week and into the beginning of the week she had a persistent high fever. It just would not go away no matter what we did. Thankfully it was nothing serious and she is finally back to her normal self again.
A few other photos from the week...