I've been quite the slacker lately posting blogs. No big excuses really...just keeping busy with the girls and everyday life. We have a lot going on! Anyway...on to some smiles of life...
1. Sunny, warm weather! I'm loving the nicer days (even if the last couple days have been cooler). It's nice to be able to take the girls outside to play. Liberty loves to go "side pay."
2. The park. It's fun, and it wears the kids out. What more could you ask for?!
3. Four more pairs of baby shoes finished. I made two of the regular pattern size...one for Leila and one for a baby shower gift. Then I enlarged the pattern a bit and made a couple larger pair. One for my nephew (a late baby gift) and another for a girl in MOPS. Oh how I love crafting...what a great outlet for the stress of life!
4. Leila has started to army crawl! It's so cute. She's also become quite the grabby girl. She grabs at everything in site! I wish I knew how to put a video on this blog!
5. Passion. Amanda wrote about this subject not too long ago...a topic brought up by someone on her blog list. It has inspired me to really look at my life and what I am passionate about and want I want to be passionate about. And not only that, but what others see I am passionate about. It's eye-opening! I most definitely want to be more passionate about JESUS!! I know my passion has dwindled.
6. We are finally all pretty much recovered from the nasty flu bug that hit us (yes, all 4 of us had it!). You can tell Liberty was sick in this picture...she laid herself down on the floor for a rest!
7. A visit with one of my best friends, Angela. She stopped by on Saturday on the way home from her class. It was so nice to see her and just relax and catch up in person. We always have a good time, no matter what we do! Thanks for coming, Angela!
8. An afternoon with my sister.
9. Pigtails. I had to fight Liberty to get them in her hair, but I did it! And the end result was soooo cute!
10. Homemade bread. I found a yummy recipe for white bread...it was a hit here at our house! This weekend I want to try another one, and a wheat bread recipe. Jonathan isn't a fan of wheat bread, but I enjoy it and cannot wait to try the recipe Amanda has posted on her site. Yum!11. Leila had a great 6 month check up last week. She's happy and healthy and doing great! She weighs 12lbs 10oz and is 25 1/2 inches long. She's so tiny!
12. A great talk with my hubby last night. It's so nice to be able to talk about the deeper things of life...to learn and grow together. Oh how I love him!!
13. A few more pics...