Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 15

-Mommy Matters group and the yummy pumpkin creations we got to try today…can’t wait to make some of my own!

-Waking up

-Surviving the grocery store with a screaming child (yes, Nadia screamed and cried the entire time…)

-Stouffer’s Mac & Cheese (comfort food…)

-Beautiful friends who worked out a baby sitter for my girls so I can go to our ladies Bible study/pie-making party tomorrow night

-Knitting (I’ve been saying this a lot, but it’s helping to keep me sane lately…)

-NCIS…a show my Dad got me hooked on

-My little domestic helper, Leila. Seriously, this girl loves to help me with anything domestic…precious. Today she helped me mop the dining room (on our hands and knees)…takes a little longer, but it’s worth it :)

-Little girls giggling and playing so nicely in the bath

-Having enough energy to get some major house work done…still a lot more to go, but feeling good about what I was able to do…and now I’m wiped out!

No comments: