Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Paying it Forward

I've been meaning to post this "pay it forward" blog for a while now, and finally I am getting around to it.  I'm sure you're wondering what this "pay it forward" is.  Well, it's your chance to enter to "pay it forward" and to win a hand-made gift from me!  I don't know what the gift will be, or when you will receive it (I'll use the same promise as Amanda and say you will get it before the year is over...hopefully before then!!).  The catch is you will have to "pay it forward" to another three blessed winners.  To enter, leave a comment on this post to let me know you want to "pay it forward."  I will draw names at random on Saturday, the 22nd of March.  If you are not a blogger member and want to enter, simply choose "anonymous" in the comment form and be certain to leave your name in the comment so I know who you are.

No comments: