2. libbs is sleeping better at night, napping most days, and going to bed better. yea!!
3. playing "castle" with my libbs. we got this toy castle for liberty at a yard sale a while back and she loves it! lately she has been asking me to play castle with her. of course i oblige! and she just giggles and giggles. love it!
4. mcdonald's playplace. what a lifesaver on these 100+ degree days!
5. getting a package from my gram in the mail. in it was some cookbooks and homemade outfits for the girls. oh so cute!
6. liberty's newfound love for singing. she loves to sing the bible songs we teach her, and the songs on all her favorite shows. fun!
8. Leila's first two teeth are finally through! yea!!! and of course they are cute as can be!
9. libbs and the vacuum. for some reason she loves to make her dolls play on the vacuum. she'll giggle and make them climb and fall and sit and whatever else little dolls do. she's got a great imagination!10. last, but certainly not least....we are moving again. this may come as a surprise to you, but it's really in the best interest of our family. we've been very unhappy here so we've made plans to move back to crescent city, ca (where jonathan is from and where most of his family is). jonathan
is planning to get a job with the state, and while getting that process started he'll work a job or two to keep us going. this is something we feel so great about...it's a stable, great paying job with benefits, vacation and retirement. we cannot wait to live near some family again and to be more financially stable. plus, it's one of the most beautiful areas of the country i've ever seen...can't wait to live there again!
Here are a few extra pictures:
after i trimmed her bangs