leila had her first haircut on saturday (she needed one much younger than when liberty did!). we just had some of the front trimmed up since it was growing past her eyes. she did really well and now she can see! here are a few pictures:
i was tagged by amanda at blessings all mine. according to the tag, i need to post six random facts about myself, and tag four others to play along.
1. my husband and i initially met online. we met in person about 6 months later and were married 3 months after that.
2. i have a bachelor's of social work degree from spring arbor university, but i would much rather stay at home taking care of my family than ever use it. and even though i am still paying on my student loans for those 4 years, i will never regret my time there. i grew so much spiritually there and formed some amazing friendships.
3. i broke my right arm in a sledding accident during the winter of 8th grade. the following summer i had a metal plate attached to my bone because it healed wrong. the plate is still in my arm today.
4. i only started crafting when i was in college, even though my mom's side of the family had been trying for years to get me to do something crafty (there are tons of crafty people in my family). i was much happier reading a book back then.
5. jonathan (my hubby) and i had our first girl and boy names for children picked out before we ever got married.
6. during the summer after 1st grade, a friend and i were playing in a neighbor's yard and i stepped on a huge bee's nest. i was stung over 100 times. i'm still terrified of bees to this day.ok...i am choosing to tag:
amy @ 11 moments in time
jen @ mike & jen's adventures
liz @ slager times
ashlee (my sister) @ inside my head or something like thatand one more tag thing that's going around says to open up the fourth folder of pictures and post the 4th picture. i'm sure mine is really old since i'm just now cleaning up my computer of pictures!
this picture is from when we were living in cody, wyoming. liberty was just a couple months over a year old (right around leila's age now). crazy!